GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1) Methods of entry – www.KPRIfm.com, by-mail to kprifm.com or alternate e-mail addresses as dictated by individual contests and received at firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail at KPRI Radio, 9710 Scranton Road, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121
2) Some prizes may be awarded through on-air giveaways in call-in type, on-site remotes, or e-mail contests. The official contest line is 858-450-1021.
3) Prizes will change subject to current contest.
4) The retail value of the contest will change with the current contest.
5) Promotions termination date will vary with each contest.
6) Registration deadlines for any Internet, web-related or mechanical entries will be up to 6 hours prior to awarding of the prize.
7) Unless otherwise declared, Registered KPRI FREEQuent Listeners whose names are called out on the air will have 60 minutes to call in to claim their prize.
8) Contest rules also apply to any promotion or contest conducted on-site at KPRi remotes or appearances.
* No purchase, registration fee or monetary donation is required to enter or win.
* Contests are open to everyone in San Diego County except employees of the station and participating sponsor(s) and their immediate families of those employees; members of other radio stations or persons affiliated with those stations: Also, ineligible are any agents and contractors of the station and sponsor(s) who are directly involved in specific promotions. The immediate families of such agents or contractors are also barred from participation.
* The number of entrants in the database of registered KPRI FREEQuent Listeners determine the odds of winning a random drawing. The number of phone calls determines the odds of winning a call-in type contest. The number of e-mails received determines the odds of winning an e-mail type contest.
* Prizes must be claimed within 14 days or sooner if the prize is time sensitive and subject to expiration, unless agreed upon in writing by all parties. (Winner, KPRIRadio, Sponsor and other parties involved in the specific contest.)
* Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
* Prizes will only be awarded upon completion of a KPRi Winner Form. Providing invalid or false information will result in being disqualified from winning future prizes from KPRi.
* Substitute prizes will not be awarded for any prize awarded on-air, online, or on-site at a KPRi appearance.
* Trips must be taken on the specified date(s).
* Only one entry per person, per contest is allowed. KPRI FREEQuent Listeners may only be registered once.
* KPRI contest winners can win once every thirty (30) days for all regular contests where the prize is valued at less than $600.00, including on-air contests, website contests, fax in-to-win contests, e-mail contests, or direct mail. Winners may win only one time per year (365 days) for contests with prizes valued over $600.00. The thirty (30) day rule does not apply for KPRI enter-to-win contests on site at a KPRI event.
* Entry constitutes permission for the sponsor(s) and station to make use of winner’s name and or photo for publicity purposes. (Separated from next SS# and taxes for clarity)
* Winners will be responsible for signing a prize release form. (Social Security Numbers will be required.)
* Any and all taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
* A list of winners may be obtained by written request to the station. Send a self-addressed stamped envelope.
* Void where prohibited by law.
* KPRI is not responsible for mails, faxes or e-mails that are lost, misdirected or not received. KPRI is not responsible for interruption of telephone or wireless services and is under no obligation to fulfill awards to winners who may be disconnected in the course of a contest.
* For all trips outside the continental United States, winner and guest must have a valid U.S. Passport.
* Dates and times of concerts and trips are subject to change and are deemed to be beyond the control of KPRI radio. These changes of venue, cancellation of engagements by artists and their management may be permanent in nature. KPRI is not bound to make any effort to find an alternative prize under these circumstances.
* Acceptance of Prizes may be time sensitive. KPRI is not under any obligation to make good prizes that expire following the award date. * KPRI will not mail prizes.
* Concert tickets that are left for will-call pick up become the responsibility of the venue conducting the concert. KPRI will not be held responsible for tickets that are lost at the venue or for errors or oversight at given venues.
* If a winner fails to accept a prize for any reason, it is understood that no make good prize will be awarded, nor will KPRI, it’s staff or management, be responsible to find a replacement for the forfeited prize.
* By participating in any KPRI contest, entrants agree:
(a) to the Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges, sponsor and its agents, which decisions shall be final in all matters relating to this contest;
(b) if their name is selected as a winner, to the announcement on-air of their name and if it is determined by sponsor to confirm their winning in-person, to having such confirmation taped, filmed and recorded for use on air or in any other media;
(c) to release, discharge and hold harmless KPRI, their subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective directors and employees from any liability, claims, losses, damages and injuries arising directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from their participation in the contest and the acceptance and use of a prize;
(d) that KPRI, their subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective directors and employees are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, malfunction, defect or delay in any kind of telephone calls, radio transmission or online or internet submissions or for the failure of KPRI to receive telephone calls for any reason or for any computer or software malfunction of any kind affecting the proper execution of this sweepstakes or for late, lost, illegible, incomplete or damaged mail or entries.
KPRI or any affiliated contest sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or terminate the sweepstakes in its entirety or partially should it become technically corrupted for any reason or because of non-authorized human intervention.
KPRI Reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any contestant deemed not in compliance with above terms and conditions.