Locally owned, independent San Diego radio station KPRi is looking for enthusiastic interns who are eager to learn about traditional and new media. Applicants should be responsible, outgoing, and possess excellent communication skills. All interns must receive academic credit from a qualified program.
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2014.
Get the application & more info here.
Please submit your completed application and resume to:
Kerry Keys, firstname.lastname@example.org
JOBS AT 102.1 KPRi
102.1 KPRi Seeks Digital & Social Media Fanatic
If you love social media, music and people, we want to talk to you. 102.1 KPRi is seeking an experienced Digital and Promotions Coordinator. You’ll be working directly with our Promotions Director to plan and execute promotions and events.
You’ll also be our afternoon radio show traffic reporter. So you will need a good clear speaking voice and a bit of a flair for performing on-air. Previous radio or TV on-air experience is a big plus.
Our ideal candidate is a music loving “people person” because this job requires lots of interaction with radio station clients and listeners at events and through social media. Some of our events involve meeting and working with musical artists like Adele, Imagine Dragons, and Jason Mraz. So be a fan – but be cool about it.
Our ideal candidate can demonstrate:
- Excellent writing ability – able to understand our brand & brand strategy & express it with grace and ease.
- Mastery in creating and coordinating compelling digital content for web and social media pages
- Creative aptitude working with text, images, graphic layout, video & audio. We use Photoshop, iMovie, Final Cut, etc
- Ability to be highly organized and efficient, poised and able to work independently, some times in high-stress, time critical situations.
This position will include some nights, weekends, and holidays. You need to be able to lift 30-50lbs on occasion. Excellent driving record is required.
Please send resume, cover letter for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
JOBS AT 105.7 MAX-FM
Morning Show - San Diego’s 105.7 MAX-FM is seeking our next morning show superstar.
· Prep like your show depends on it (by the way – it does)
· Understand How to entertain in a clever, concise manner
· Want to grow an audience of fans, not just listeners
· Are willing to put in the effort in all areas: on-air, socially and in person.
Then this is a prime major-market opportunity in a beautiful city. Rush resume, samples, salary requirements, references to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.
Part Time Per Diem Promotions Assistant
BCA Radio San Diego is seeking experienced per diem promotions assistant. Candidate will be responsible for planning, setting up/breaking down, and executing events. Candidate should be able to lift 30-50lbs on occasion. Candidate will be expected to drive station vehicles, therefore excellent driving record will be required. Candidate will work within multiple departments and be an effective, proactive communicator. Candidate will possess excellent organization, strong computer skills, multi-tasking, superb customer service. Candidate will be coordinating with customers and listeners. Candidate will work independently, often times in high-stress, time-critical situations, and be adaptable to change. An entry-level part time position, with compensation based on experience, and will include nights, weekends and holidays. Please send resume, salary history for immediate consideration to email@example.com. EOE.